2011年5月23日 星期一

Yeast Free Cooking -- By Glori Winders

I know that these claims sound almost too good to be true, but I assure you that by simply changing your diet and eating foods that are free of toxic chemicals and yeast you will be amazed at how great you feel.

Quite frankly, when I first sat down to write this letter I realized I had a serious problem.

My problem? How to compress the vast information that I have gathered over the last 7 years into simple action steps, tips and recipes that anyone can follow to improve their health and the health of their family.Information such as the health dangers that our society faces because of our vast consumption of yeast, toxic chemicals, highly refined foods and empty carbohydrates.

That's my problem alright. But, if you hang in here with me for a few minutes, you'll quickly see that what I have to offer you is informative, valuable and SIMPLE!

Click Here for more info!

沒有留言:

張貼留言